HR, Payroll, Attendance Software › Forums › Attend HRM › Ask a Question › Access Control Devices
Joshua GeorgeParticipantAugust 5, 2009 at 04:28Post count: 25
Which are the access control devices supported by Attend HRM at the moment.
BijuKeymasterAugust 5, 2009 at 04:33Post count: 220
We support the following time attendance(access control) devices at the moment(Attend HRM 2.3)
1. HID(VertX, Edge)
2. Bio Access
7. RTA – 600
9. ZK Devices(eSSL, Vigilance,
We are also working with the following devices
2. Ingersoll Rand
BijuKeymasterAugust 6, 2009 at 05:09Post count: 220
Yes, we do support biometric devices, including fingerprint scanners.
Your requirement is not clear. I'll explain the possibilities with Attend HRM.
1. Biometric(Fingerprint) Time Attendance device with access control.
In this case, you can use the same device for time attendance, and access control. Since you want to control access to a door, this may be the right choice for you.
2. Biometric(Fingerprint) Time Attendance device with no access control facility
In this case, you can use the device only as a time attendance device. You cannot control access to a door.
3. Fingerprint recognition devices. (Just a fingerprint reader, with no built-in processor or memory.)
This can also be used as a time attendance device. Again, you cannot control access to a door.
Communication with Attend HRM:
(1) and (2) can be in a different location(branches), or in the same LAN.
(3) should be directly connected to the PC running Attend HRM.
Hope this helps.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.