HR, Payroll, Attendance Software › Forums › Attend HRM › Ask a Question › About security….
AnonymousGuestFebruary 18, 2009 at 11:56Post count: 120
What is the meaning of integrated security in AttendHRM as this feature is listed as a salient feature?? how does it become secure???
BijuKeymasterFebruary 18, 2009 at 13:05Post count: 220
The following features make Attend HRM an integrated security solution.
1. Attend HRM can work with different types of access control devices(Fingerprint readers, Palm readers, Retina Identification devices and more). These devices can be used to restrict access at various regions in your company. For example, the administrator decides who gets access to the server room.
2. Attend HRM can work with CCTV systems. You can manage(configure/view) your CCTV systems.
So different regions in your company can have different security restrictions and you can monitor and configure all these devices with just one software, Attend HRM.
Hope this helps.
BijuKeymasterFebruary 18, 2009 at 13:12Post count: 220
And, If you talk about application security. Attend HRM has the following features.
1. Encrypted passwords
2. Dongle Security(A dongle is a small hardware device that connects to a computer to authenticate a software). The software won't start if the dongle is not present, ensuring that the data is accessible only to authorized users.
3. It's also possible to include fingerprint authentication for logging into the software.
What more do you want? :)
AnonymousGuestFebruary 18, 2009 at 18:17Post count: 120
Thanx alot to biju and brijesh too…….
francisMemberFebruary 19, 2009 at 07:59Post count: 18
– One more point for everyone's understanding. There is a strong reason to use the word 'Integrated' in 'Attend HRM'. All the modules (e.g Time Attendance, Payroll, etc) are sitting above a single application framework layer. Likewise the security implementation & other application wide features are being handled by the framework. The basic idea of "Attend HRM' is to provide all the HRM specific modules under a single application framework. Hence the 'Integrated' word has got real meaning to "Attend HRM' software.
– This feature is not available in many of the contemporaty softwares available in market. Most of the solutions integrate through export/import methods!
Francis S Victor
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.