Khalid

Hi,

Thanks. But my need is different. In our organisation we don't have fixed salary/slab for any position. We decide salary based on interview. We pay different salaries to different persons in same position. So it'll be difficult to make so many salary groups for each person. We decide a TAKE HOME SALARY, or GROSS SALARY for any person after interview. And based on this figure we optimize the breakup for tax saving or to let the person have maximum take home amount as per his requirement or request. I need something so that if we put a GROSS amount the rest components should be calculated based on my requirement, some components fixed some variable at particular %ge of the Basic or Gross etc.. I've one such thing in Excel where after entering the monthly gross or yearly gross amount the rest are calculated automatically. If i get the same in this software itself i don't have to open that excel file every time. One Payroll software i found on net, name of whom i've forgotten, claimed to have the same facility.

Cheers to the developers.