HR, Payroll, Attendance Software Forums Lenvica HRMS Ask a Question Is it possible to make the current Earned Leave balances appear in Payslips? Reply To: Is it possible to make the current Earned Leave balances appear in Payslips?

Jameelah Zayed Almotairir

Thanks to this post! I’m now able to share info on the earned leave balances to my employees through the payslips generated from Lenvica HRMS payroll software. However, I need another clarification regarding leave encashment. Our company, like many other, follow a policy that by the year end, the leftover earned leaves of an employee are encashed and paid to her through the payslip only. As per the rule, there is provision to encash maximum of 6 earned leaves only. If there are more than 6 leaves, then you can carry forward these earned leaves to next leave year. You can carry forward only up to 3 earned leaves to the subsequent leave year. If there is still balance after encashing and carry forwarding then it is discarded. Can this be handled using Lenvica HRMS payroll software?