HR, Payroll, Attendance Software Forums Lenvica HRMS Ask a Question Working days Calculation

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Hi,

In my company, there is a rule for calculation of number of working days. The following is the rule:

* Total planned work hours for a day is 8 hours
      * Among 8 hours, if the employee works below 4 hours, then it shouldn't be considered
      * If the employee works between 4 hours and 6 hours, then it should be considered as 'half a day'
      * If the employee works above 6 hours, then it should be considered as '1' day.

I hope that 'Lenvica HRMS' should be having a solution for this rule. Can anyone help me in defining this attendance rule?

Thanks

• natraj

Hi Anbu,

Yes, you are right. :)

'Lenvica HRMS' is capable of calculating the attendance with your rules. You need to define this rule in 'Attendance Settings'.

In 'Attendance Settings' screen there is a group called 'Attendance Type – Daywise Calculation', there you need to select the second option 'Calculate with values specified' and specify the range in %.

In your case, the ranges are 0% to 50% = 0 day, 50% to 75% = 1/2 day, 75% to 100% = 1 day. It is explained with an example in that screen itself.

I hope that this can help you….

Thanks

• anbuv

Thank You Mr.Natraj

Thanks for your quick response. I'll define this rule in 'Attendance Settings' and i hope that the salary calculation also will be based on this setting.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.