HR, Payroll, Attendance Software Forums Lenvica HRMS Ask a Question Salary Import from Excel file

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Hi,

In my company, every month we are paying 'Incentives' for all the employees and the value will be different for different employees. For this purpose, i added a salary head 'Incentive' to the salary group, which is of 'Fixed' type and i manually enter the value in salary card for all the empoyees. This works, but its difficult for me to enter the value for 150 employees.

So instead, if you can provide an import option, to import the values from an excel file, it will be helpful. And also i can use that for importing some other salary heads also.

So, can i have 'Salary Import' feature?

Waiting for your reply…..

• natraj

Hi anbuv,

We are working on this feature 'Salary Import from Excel file'. So using this, you can import the values from an excel file to the 'Modified Value' column in salary card, for selected/all employees.

During salary processing, the value will be picked from the modified value, which you know already.

This feature will be available in the next version and we'll inform you once it is released.

I hope this will help you.

Thanks,
      Natraj

• anbuv

Hi Natraj,

Is this feature added already? If so, can i have an update with this feature?

Waiting for your reply…..

• natraj

Hello anbuv,

Yes, this feature is added and released already.

To avail this feature, kindly install the latest update, which can be downloaded from http://updates.lenvica.in

Regards,
      Natraj

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.