HR, Payroll, Attendance Software Forums Lenvica HRMS Ask a Question Raw Punch Report not working

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Hi,

I am not able to generate the raw punch report via Time registration module. I checked via the ZK tool and I got the punches in the tool. But in the software I was not able to get the raw punch report. In the communication history it shows that the device is communicated.

Regards,
      Kumar Anish

• Justin

Hi Kumar Anish,
                                    Have you provided badge no for all the employees in the employee module. The report may not be generated may be because of that. Once you provide the badge no the report will be generated successfully.

Regards,
      Justin

• kumar Anish

Hi,
                I have also provided the badge no for all the employees in the employee module and I also found that punches corresponding to the badge numbers in the tool also. But still I am not able to generate the Raw Punch report

Regards,

Kumar Anish

• Justin

Hi Kumar Anish,

The report may also be not generated due to the difference in the system time and bio-metric device time. Kindly check that the device time and the system time are same if not make both of them same. This will solve the issue.

Regards,
      Justin

• kumar Anish

Hi Justin,
                        My system time and device time was different after fixing that I was able to generate the raw punch report.

Thanks for the support.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.