HR, Payroll, Attendance Software Forums Lenvica HRMS Ask a Question Move to Lenvica HRMS Cloud

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Hi,

I have been using Lenvica HRMS Enterprise Integrated for the past 3 Years. I am thinking of moving the same to your cloud service.

Once we move to your cloud plan:
      1) Will we loose our existing Data?
      2) Will we be using a web based Lenvica HRMS Application?
      3) How many Hours/Days would it take to move?
      4) Any benefits if I move from an In-house installation to your cloud service?
      5) How will you be obtaining data from our existing devices. Any Prerequisites?

It would be great if you can give me a quick response as our management wants to finalize on the same by this month.

Regards,

Ken Adams
      IT

• Anonymous
      Inactive

Howdy Ken,

Thank you again for your query.

Here are our answers to your queries:

1) NO, you will not use your existing data. We will move your current Database to our cloud server.

2) The Main Application will look exactly how it looks for you now. You will be accessing the software through a concurrent web access license. You can access a demo setup with the link below:
      http://ess.lenvica.in/goglobal/cloud-demo.html
      (U: Admin, P:<no password>)

3) We can set it up in less that a day.

4) In case of our cloud system, it is frequently monitored by our Support team. All updates/services are automatically done. You will also get alerts on any connectivity issues of devices etc. The primary benefit is that you can access Lenvica HRMS from anywhere with an internet connection.

5) To obtain device data the only prerequisite is that the locations (Where device is installed) should have a static IP. The data can be fetched through port forwarding in the modem.

Hope your understanding on Cloud system has been enlighten with my answers.

Regards,
      Abhishek Nair
      Lenvica Support

• Anonymous

Abhi,

Regarding the device configuration to the cloud server. I am afraid our manufacturing units have dynamic IP.

So as per your reply, does it mean i have to swap to a static ip in order to move our system online?

Also in cases of connectivity issues, will i get access to the PC where Lenvica HRMS will be installed so that I can rectify any errors from my end.

I would require a swift response as we will be concluding on our decision by this month end.

Regards,

Ken
      IT

• Anonymous
      Inactive

Bonjour Ken,

Thank you again for your query.

Its not mandatory to swap to static ip. Static Ip is best recommended.In cases of Dynamic ip you have to use a third party tool "no-ip" to configure the devices in your manufacturing unit. You can refer the steps to do the same from the link below:
      http://www.lenvica.in/forum/index.php/topic,2682.msg3316.html#msg3316

As per tour cloud setup you will be receiving a concurrent web user license per user to access the software. Hence you will not be able to access the PC. Any such connectivity issues will be alerts to you via email. You can forward the same to our support team. We will take care of it.

Hope my answers were acceptable to you.

Looking forward to see you on our cloud platform.

Regards,
      Abhishek Nair
      Lenvica Support

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.