HR, Payroll, Attendance Software Forums Lenvica HRMS Ask a Question Manual Punching & Work time report

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author

Hi,

I am using "manual punching" to note the working time of staff. i try to calculate the total working time of the particular staff by the following steps
      Reports > Attendance Report > Work Time Report

But it shows "Unable to show report, no data available to print" 

Am i missing any steps?

Your help will be greated appreciated!

• lenvica

Hi,

Did you process the data? After manually entering the data, you have to process the data. You can see an icon in the right botom while doing manual punch. I am attaching the screen shot for your easy understanding.

Regards,
      Support Executive
      Lenvica

Attachments:

• keantt

Thanks for your reply. I did processed.

I can view the "Time Registration Report", where the punch in and punch out all recorded in the report.

But, i will need the total work time of every staff. So i select "Work Time Report", but it shows me error message.

Any error?

• natraj

Hi,

The similar topic is already discussed in the forum and it can be viewed from the following link:
      http://www.lenvica.in/forum/index.php/topic,141.0.html

I hope this will solve your problem….

In case if you need more assistance, please contact us for online support.

Regards,
      Natraj

• keantt

I found new problem with my record.  ???

i) I will need to close attendHRM and reopen again, in order for my record to update, eventhough i refresh "communicator" at the task bar there.

ii)If my work overnight shift, eg. 8.00pm – 8.00am. and if i record their work time using "manual punching", the IN time and OUT time will recorded as "Missing Punch" in "Attendance"

anything go wrong? i missed any steps?

Your help very much appreciated.

• natraj

Hi,

It seems that the work plan(shift) is not assigned for that employee.

If there is no work plan, then the system will expect minimum 2 punches per day for the attendance, otherwise it'll be marked as 'Missing Punch'.

I would prefer you to create work plan and assign employees to the corresponding plan.

But one more solution is available, i.e to change the attendance import settings.

1. Goto Attendance -> Attendance Settings -> Click 'Import' tab
      2. Select the 3rd option "Consider all entries for work hours" and set other required parameters and save the settings.
      3. Clear Attendance data using 'Clear Data'
      4. Open Attendance screen to re-import the data into attendance using the new settings.

This will import the data as 'Work Time' or 'Overtime' as per your settings.

I hope this will help you to solve the issue.

If you require more assistance, don't hesitate to contact us…..

Regards,
      Natraj

• keantt

Thanks a lot for the reply.

But i got this problem for assign workplan.

I have numbers of casual part time workers, who does not have fixed work schedule for them, and their working hours is flexible, plus they work on night shift. how to solve the missing punch issue?

thanks for your advice in advance!

• natraj

Hi,

Kindly try the alternate solution which i mentioned in my previous reply. Change the Import option in Attendance settings. I'll attach a screenshot for this purpose (change the parameters as per the requirement).

One more solution is, instead of adding the attendance in Manual Punching, just mark the attendance directly in 'Attendance' screen. I hope that you know how to do that.

Hope this will solve the issue.

In case any assistance is required, do not hesitate to contact us.

Regards,
      Natraj

Attachments:

• keantt

thanks for your reply. I understand your suggestion. I changed the attendance setting..clear the data, restart the attendHRM… But, seems like not working for me…  ??? >:(

will try all over again…

thanks for the reply

• natraj

Hi,

If you are not able to solve the issue, kindly share your desktop for us to assist you online.

The desktop sharing tool(ShowMyPC) can be downloaded from http://demo.lenvica.in

Once it is downloaded, run ShowMyPC.exe and send the password to support@lenvica.in, and we will connect to you.

Regards,
      Natraj

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.