HR, Payroll, Attendance Software Forums Lenvica HRMS Ask a Question How to know the version of Employee Self Service?

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

Hi,
      I received the monthly updates from your support team. The application is updated but if I have to verify whether ESS is updated or not, is there a provision for that! How can i know the current version of ESS. Please help to sort out this concern!

• Steve Alex
      Keymaster

Hello,

Appreciate for reporting to us.

To know the ESS version, please go to Lenvica HRMS -> Web folder -> BIN (C:\Program Files (x86)\Lenvica HRMS\Web\Bin). In BIN folder, right click on ESS.dll file, select properties and check details as shown in the attached picture

Attachments:

• Ribin Luis
      Participant

Hi,
      Thanks for the help. I was able to check if the ESS is updated to the same version as my application.

Also, kindly clarify if it is possible for my reporting manager to approve leave and compensatory work requests applied by my subordinates?

• Steve Alex
      Keymaster

Hi,
      I presume you are referring to the multilevel approval.
      There is that option in ESS provided the hierarchy is rightly defined (Your Reporting Manger -> You -> Subordinates).
      If the hierarchy is rightly defined as stated above then for the multilevel approval feature, first you have to enable 'Subordinate Approval' in ESS rights under Administration module for your manager. Manager will get notifications when any of your subordinates apply for leave and he can approve or reject the same.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.