HR, Payroll, Attendance Software Forums Lenvica HRMS Ask a Question How to bring a user defined salary head in place into TDS calcuations?

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Keymaster

We had purchased TDS module but wasn't using it till now. Payroll was processed from your software and TDS was calculated manually and we import it to the software. Anyhow, we are planning to shift our tds calculations to your software starting from coming financial year. Testing of TDS module is almost complete but there's one concern we came across.

We offer a pay to our executives to meet the driver expense  they incur per month. I'd defined it as 'Driver Allowance' in the software and have been processing payroll using that head since the purchase of this software. I saw a system defined Driver Salary in the software which I should have actually used. I understand it won't reflect in TDS calculations if I'm not using the same head. It is almost improbable for us to change the head name in our paysheets.

IS IT POSSIBLE TO BRING A USER DEFINED SALARY HEAD IN PLACE OF A SYSTEM DEFINED HEAD INTO TDS CALCULATIONS?

• Vineeth

Hi,

Greetings!

Please go to the income tax settings in the income tax module. It will be in the General Settings tab when you click but move to the Salary Heads tab where you can find the fields to map the salary heads in system to the corresponding user defined heads.

The head you have mentioned in above post is 'Driver Pay Allowance' which I infer is corresponding to the Driver Salary head in our system. Please map it accordingly and it will be automatically considered for TDS calculations.

Regards,

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.