HR, Payroll, Attendance Software Forums Attend HRM Make a Suggestion Entering Dates.. Callender should display current date, month for ease..

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Hi team,

I appreciate the lenvica team for making such a good software and listening to our voices to make this software better.

While entering employee data i found that the calender displays date 30 December 1899 as default. Although we can change this or enter the dates (Date of joining, Date of confirmation, Date of leaving) directly, I feel if the callender shows current date or month, date entry will become easier. Now i've to change the date, month and year. Hence the callender is not of much use for entry. I'm sure you can do this. Shall expect this in next update.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
      Khalid

• Biju
      Keymaster

Hi Khalid,

Thank you for the feedback. We will consider changing the date component.

For your information, the date list also shows a TODAY button. So, you can quickly change the date to TODAY by just clicking on it.

Best Regards,
      Biju

• Khalid

Thanks for considering my suggestions. Because of your positive response I'm motivated to help the attend software evolve. Shall share my views with you in future too.

• Khalid

Hi,

Tuday's date is fine when we are entering todays date. But we've to enter date in past viz; Date of birth etc. However i'm looking forward to seeing the change in future versions as you've promised.

Thanks in anticipation.
      Regards..
      Khalid

• Biju
      Keymaster

Dear Khalid,

Many thanks again for your suggestions.

Best Regards,
      Biju George

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.