Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author

Hi

All my employees are working from 0800-1600 every day except from fridays who are normally day off. I have managed to registered this in attendance types and regular work planner for the branch. But i get a problem when some of my employees work on a normally day off friday. I want to register an attendance or leave when they work on a friday and have it on the payslip as an account/balance of leavedays.
      When they work on fridays they get an leaveday they can take later during the year.

How is this possible to do this in Lenvica HRMS professional?

Regards,
      Lars Jonas

• natraj

Hi,

In Lenvica HRMS, when any employees are working in day off(s) or holiday(s), that will be marked as 'Overtime', if the corresponding option is selected in 'Attendance Settings'. But you have one more option for this, you can mark this as 'Overtime On Holiday' and this can be done using 'Attendance -> Attendance Settings' by choosing the option 'If an employee works on a holiday, mark the time slot as 'Overtime on Holiday'.

Meanwhile if u want to mark it as something different, you can create a new attendance type/leave type/overtime type in 'General -> Attendance Types' and add the entry for the corresponding day in 'Attendance -> Attendance'.

When processing the salary, you can define your formula using the newly created attendance type.

I hope this will help you. In case, you need further help, please let us know, we will help you online.

Thanks
      Natraj

• Biju
      Keymaster

Hi Lars,

'Compensatory off' is not automated in Lenvica HRMS yet. We will consider it in the upcoming release. And I think you are not using a time attendance device(Please correct me if I'm wrong).

I'll suggest a solution with 'Leave Entitlements'. (Attendance – Entitlements)

For eg:

1. Add an attendance type 'Compensatory Off' with entitlement(as in figure below).
      2. Now, you can assign entitlements for each month using Attendance – Entitlements. So, whenever an employee works on a holiday, increment his entitlement for the month.
      3. Now, when he has a compensatory off, you can mark it in 'Attendance' as a compensatory off.
      4. The payslip can show the balance for the same, as the payslip below shows Earned/Casual Leaves.
      5. You can add 'compensatory off' to the payslip with Salary – Settings – Payslip Attendance Types.

Hope this helps.

Warm Regards,
      Biju.

Attachments:

• larsjonas4

Thanks for the answers.
      I have managed to have this earned leave balance on the top of the payslip, but its still also in the earnings…

Attachments:

• Biju
      Keymaster

Hi Lars,

Have you created 'Earned Leave' as a 'Non payslip' salary head, as in figure below.

Biju.

Attachments:

• larsjonas4

Yes I have.

• Biju
      Keymaster

Hi,

Please upgrade to Lenvica HRMS 2.3.2. You can find the latest update at http://updates.lenvica.in/

Regards,
      Biju.

• larsjonas4

Thanks for the update!

Is it possible to register days on an attendancecode in attendance which automaically is transferred to entitlement leavedays

e.g John Doe has carried on 14 leavedays from july. In august he uses 2 of these and earns 1 new. His balance should after august then be 13 days.

Lars

• Biju
      Keymaster

Updating Entitlements is not automated yet, but the other part is possible already.

Considering the example, if he earns 1 new, you have to manually update it under Attendance – Entitlements. But the balance can be calculated already.

We will consider automating it in the upcoming release. Will inform you when done.

Please let us know your suggestions.

Thanks,
      Biju.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.