HR, Payroll, Attendance Software Forums Attend HRM Ask a Question CP Plus – Biometric device compatibility with AttendHRM

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Author

Hi,

Is AttendHRM compatible with 'CP Plus' biometric device brand? Is it possible to get real time attendance data automatically from remote location?

• Rijo Pappachan

Hi Nithin,

AttendHRM is compatible with CP Plus Biometric time attendance devices. For the integration with CP Plus device, you need to select the device as ‘CP Plus’ in devices segment of AttendHRM.

It is required to give the other details like IP address also to the software for the connectivity. Please see the screen shot attached for more information.

AttendHRM is capable to fetch real time attendance data from CP Plus devices located in remote location.

Regards,
      Rijo

Attachments:

• nithin

Thank you Rijo for the information but I couldn't find the device name 'C Plus' in the location that you specified. Is there any separate setting required to get it?

Regards,
      Nithin

• Rijo Pappachan

Hi Nithin,

You might be using an old version of AttendHRM. Please download latest update from the link below to get the ‘CP Plus’ device connectivity feature.

http://updates.lenvica.in/AttendHRM_Update_3.6.36.exe

You may require updating of ‘firebird’ application also if your current version is too older (AttendHRM Version 3.6.17 or above require firebird update). You can download the required firebird set up file from the link below,

http://lenvica.in/downloads/Firebird-2.5.2.exe

Uninstall the existing ‘firebird’ installation and install the above one Firebird 2.5.2 before installing the AttendHRM update.

Regards,

Rijo

• nithin

Hi Rijo,

Thank you for the update. Now I’m able to connect the device. The communicator history tab is showing successfully connected. But I’m not getting any attendance data in attendance reports.

I can see a number of reports named late in, over time, work time etc in Attendance reports tab. What to do to get the device’s data in attendance reports?

Regards,

Nithin

• Rijo Pappachan

Dear Nithin,

Each employee must be registered with a number in the device. To get the attendance data against each employee in the software, you need to fill the ‘Badge number’ field of Employee details with employee’s device registration number.

Attendance setting should be configured properly to get the Late in, Overtime, Early out details in attendance reports. You can make those configurations in ‘Attendance Import Settings’

See the attached image.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
      Rijo

Attachments:

• nithin

Thanks Rijo. It was helpful.

Is it possible to download fingerprint templates/registrations to the software so that I can copy it to other devices in remote locations?  I want to avoid the fingerprint registration process in each location.

Regards,

Nithin

• Rijo Pappachan

Hi Nithin,

It is possible to do operations download/upload/copy/delete fingerprint templates with AttendHRM. But the feature will not work with ‘CP Plus’ devices.

Currently AttendHRM supports this feature only with two device makes. They are Hand Punch 3000 (Schlage, Ingersoll-Rand) and ZK (ESSL)

Regards,
      Rijo

• bobby

Hi,

Device connectivity is not happening. Find the attached image of cp plus attendance device which i'm using. Is this model compatible with AttendHRM?

Regards,
      Bobby

Attachments:

• Rijo Pappachan

Hi Bobby,

This CP Plus device model is compatible with AttendHRM.

Try the following to get rid of the connectivity issues:
      1. Make sure that the 'Ping'  is happening from the AttendHRM installed machine to the device.
      2. Restart AttendHRM Controller and AttendCommunicator processes.
      3. IP Address and Gateway of device should be in same series of the software installed machine.

Regards,
      Rijo

• nithin

Hi,

Can i get a report with the employees daily work hours excluding break hours from AttendHRM?

Regards,

Nithin

• Rijo Pappachan

Hi Nithin,

You can generate a report with work time duration from attendance reports segment.

Location: AttendHRM > Attendance Reports > Monthly Report – Work Time

Make sure that the attendance setting is configured properly.
      That is, in attendance import setting, the setting 'consider all entries of work hours' should be selected.

FYI:
      To get the data properly, the punches should be specific with IN/OUT status.

A sample report is attached.

Regards,

Rijo

Attachments:

• Vynni

[quote author=nithirn link=topic=2665.msg3331#msg3331 date=1401692469]
      Hi,

Can i get a report on the size genetics with the employees daily work hours excluding break hours from AttendHRM?

Regards,

Nithin
      [/quote]

Hi is the Attend HRM compatible with the latest CP Plus stuff?

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.