Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Hi,

In my company, we are having a habit of celebrating employee's birthday. But for this purpose we are keeping the employee's birthday details in an excel sheet and everyday morning we'll look into that excel sheet for finding the employee's list who are celebrating their birthday. But since this is a manual process, we may miss someone.

So I want to know whether 'Lenvica HRMS – Lite' version is having 'Birthday Reminder' facility. Also i need a report that shows the list of employees who are celebrating their birthdays within a selected date range. So that every week i can take the report and give the list to the concern department.

I'll be happy if you add 'Birthday Reminder' facility in attend hrm.

Thanks

• Vinod

HI

I too had the same question. I want to know what all reminders can i get. Can this reminders be customized as required by my company?

Thanks

• natraj

Hi,

Yes 'Birthday Reminder' is available in 'Lenvica HRMS'. When you open attend hrm software, you will get a notification window with list of employees who are celebrating their birthday on that particular day. This is not only a 'birthday reminder' but also this will notify the admin, when any of your employees applied for 'leave', so that the admin can approve/reject the applied leaves.

Also you have a report for employees' birthday. There you can select the date range, which will show the list of employees who are celebrating their birthday in the selected date range.

I hope this will be useful for both of you (anbuv & vinod) in many cases.

Thanks

• josephine

Hi,

It is a nice feature. As a admin, can I mail the greetings automatically to the employees  along with the notification. Is there any mailing option attached to the notification screen?

Josephine

• natraj

Hi Josephine,

'Lenvica HRMS' has the email facility, but right now it is not linked with Notification screen. But we are working on this feaure and almost we are ready to release this feature. The feature includes
      (i) mailing greetings to the employees on their birthdays,
      (ii) sending leave request(through email) to the concern managers when an employee is applying for a leave and
      (iii) notifying the employees regarding the status of applied leaves via email.

This list can grow as per the new requirements……

I hope you like this feature….

We will send an update to you very soon…..

Thanks

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.