HR, Payroll, Attendance Software Forums Attend HRM Ask a Question Attendance, Shift, Report Queries

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Dear members

First of all I would like to thanks the great efforts  behind attend HRM , it is very clear that this company have a wide experience in this domain .

I have tried your software and I have the following comments on attendance record .
      we are using in our plant 4 attendance machines located in different places as we have 3 types of shift each day as below :

08:00 am – 16:00
      16:00 – 24:00
      24:00 – 08:00 ( belong to the last day )

the sames devices are capable to make check in / out / My current software is finger print attendance system / from zk /
      and its work well , but it doesn't have the great options as Attend HRM , My questions as below :

some employees make check in / out  twice time ( one second between each check by mistake , other forget to make check in instead of out , …etc  )
      like as below :

4:00 check in
      4:01 check out , and this is lead to miss punch , how can I avoid such cases , I have tried the 3 options in setting but i have failed ,
      if it correct for employee it will be different for other , can attend HRM check daily attendance by only hour , so if employee work 8 hours during the day he will be consider present  , any other proposal .

for shift employees

employees on shift schedual  work as below :

2 days morning ( 8:00 – 16 :00 )
      2 days evening (16:00 – 24:00 )
      2 days night (24:00 – 8:00 )
      2 days off

how can I create the schedule for this time table

–  is there report for shift monthly attendance , show me the actual working hours for each days, and if the day off , listed in its report as below

22.11.2011 24:00 check in –  08:05 check out
      23.11.2011 day off
      24.11.2011 day off
      25.11.2011 08:00 check in – 16:00 check out
      26.11.2011 annual leave
      27.11.2011 compensated leave

– I have tried the mapped option instead of real devices , also data base option for zk devices in attend HRM ,  but I have failed

is there ability to insert vacation without approval , directly !?

Your answers are highly appreciated & Thanks again really for the great effort

• Biju
      Keymaster

Hi Yasserajy,

Thank you for the compliments!

I'll answer your questions one by one. If you haven't seen Attend HRM videos, you can find them in the link below:
      http://www.lenvica.in/content.php?page_name=help_videos

1. There is an option under Attendance – Settings – Tab 'Import'
      *Consider first and last entries for work hours.

This option will pick the first punch and the last punch based on his work plan. So, the punches in between will be ignored.

2. Q: how can I create the schedule for this time table?

You will have to make an 8 day pattern with the shift pattern.
      Check the video below for help:
      http://www.lenvica.in/showvideohelp.php?swfile=Ros_ShiftPattern&swfheight=557&swfwidth=737

3. Q: is there report for shift monthly attendance , show me the actual working hours for each days, and if the day off
      Please check the 'Monthly Attendance Summary' Report under Attendance.

4. Video below shows how you can connect an ZK device with Attend HRM.
      http://www.lenvica.in/content.php?page_name=connect_time_attendance_device

5. is there ability to insert vacation without approval , directly !?
      Yes, you can do this with screen Attendance (module Attendance)

Hope this helps!

Best Regards,
      Biju George

• yasserajy

Dear Biju

thanks for your answer

I have reviewed all the videos ,  to get more information , but I still having the following notes :

– I have made the shift plan as ( 2 days morning , 2 days evening , 2 days night , 2 days off )
      how can I know who will have day off on a particular day from the sift employees .

– many employees change their daily shift , like from morning to evening or night , how can I avoid such cases
      it is possible to  let attend HRM check if the employee work 8 hours or not ?

-I still have problems in check in/out , our employees make 2 check out or in ,  by mistake , I have checked the option that you mentioned in your reply  but I have failed , still I have miss punches record .
      Some attendance software  have a feature if the duration between punches is less than 10 minutes , keep one of them , as the first in or last out .

I know that Attend HRM setting have a great feature if employee go out for 10 min and return , to avoid these punches
      what I need is different , as we haven't  time for break  , Is it possible to add the feature of keep one of the duplicated punches .

– I have assigned the shift pattern , shift plan , when I try to insert a casual leave for previous date of computer date , I got error message that a leave is already exist  , that occur when I try to approve the leave applications although I don't have any leave record before .

So To  solve this issue  , I remove the work plan for this day and then insert the casual leave , it is RIGHT OR NOT

Waiting your kind prompt and thanks again

• yasserajy

any reply please

• Biju
      Keymaster

Hi,

Apologies on the delay! Answers below:

1. how can I know who will have day off on a particular day from the sift employees
      The day off is for a batch of employees. For eg. Batch A is holiday today.

2. it is possible to  let attend HRM check if the employee work 8 hours or not ?
      Either you can change the employee from one shift to the other. Or yes, Attend HRM can calculate whether employee worked at least 8 hours.

3. Some attendance software  have a feature if the duration between punches is less than 10 minutes , keep one of them , as the first in or last out .
      This is not possible now. We don't make assumptions on the punches, as some of our customers need accuracy of 1 minute. But we will consider to include this option. Thank you for mentioning.

4. what I need is different, as we haven't  time for break, Is it possible to add the feature of keep one of the duplicated punches.
      You need to clarify this one.

5. So To  solve this issue  , I remove the work plan for this day and then insert the casual leave , it is RIGHT OR NOT
      It's not required. You don't have to remove the plan.

We will schedule an online session to assist you on these issues. Please forward your contact details to contact@lenvica.com and we will schedule the session some day next week.

Look forward to speaking with you.

Best Regards,
      Biju George

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.