HR, Payroll, Attendance Software Forums Attend HRM Ask a Question Attend Communicator Not running in AttendHRM 3.6.41

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Hi Lenvica,

Hope you guys are doing well.

I have noticed that for the past 3 days the attendance information from my device has not been updated in AttendHRM.

As per my initial study I have noticed that the communicator is not running. I have tried frequent restarts of my server but still communicator seems to be not starting up.

I am using version 3.6.41 at the moment. Please advise on a solution to rectify this.

Regards,
      Bobby

• Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi Bobby,

Thank you so much for letting us know your issue.

From the 3.6 series we have introduced a new background process named AttendHRM Controller. This is a backup process to keep all other processes running when it closes for some unknown reason. This Process also has responsibility to keep Attend Communicator running. Due to some conflicts on these processes there can arise situations that the communicator may not at all run.

Anyways here's you solution:

1) Exit from AttendHRM
      2) Open task Manager
      3) Close all attend.exe programs from Processes.
      4) go to RUN. Type "services.msc" and enter
      5) From the processes listed close the process Firebird Guardian.
      6) Secondly Close the Process AttendHRM Controller.
      Note: Controller may show a status of "stopping". In such cases restart your PC. Once PC reopens follow step (4) and make sure the process AttendHRM Controller is not running.
      7) Restart Firebird Guardian Process.
      8) Open AttendHRM

You will now notice that Attend Communicator is running from the taskbar.

Hope this was helpful.

Regards,

Abhishek Nair
      Lenvica Support.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.