Biju
Keymaster

Hi,

Apologies on the delay! Answers below:

1. how can I know who will have day off on a particular day from the sift employees
The day off is for a batch of employees. For eg. Batch A is holiday today.

2. it is possible to  let attend HRM check if the employee work 8 hours or not ?
Either you can change the employee from one shift to the other. Or yes, Lenvica HRMS can calculate whether employee worked at least 8 hours.

3. Some attendance software  have a feature if the duration between punches is less than 10 minutes , keep one of them , as the first in or last out .
This is not possible now. We don't make assumptions on the punches, as some of our customers need accuracy of 1 minute. But we will consider to include this option. Thank you for mentioning.

4. what I need is different, as we haven't  time for break, Is it possible to add the feature of keep one of the duplicated punches.
You need to clarify this one.

5. So To  solve this issue  , I remove the work plan for this day and then insert the casual leave , it is RIGHT OR NOT
It's not required. You don't have to remove the plan.

We will schedule an online session to assist you on these issues. Please forward your contact details to contact@lenvica.com and we will schedule the session some day next week.

Look forward to speaking with you.

Best Regards,
Biju George